HEAD CHEF COOKHAM £38KFLAGSHIP SITERESTAURANT / GASTRO PUBAMAZING COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY Role Overview:Recruiting for a Head Chef to join a flagship site in Cookham for...
CHEF DE PARTIE - COOKHAM
FLAGSHIP RESTAURANT / GASTRO PUB
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a flagship site in Cookham for an independent fantastic gastro pub company with 5 locations within the Surrey / Berkshire area. The menu is based on a twist on the classic British dishes with the focus being on local quality ingredients.
This is their flagship site out of their group, they are well known in the area amongst foodies for their high standards. Every kitchen offer state of the art equipment with Josper ovens and Rotisseries, they are very busy sites and this is a very exciting location to be a part of their team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
Rewards & Benefits:
- An excellent starting salary
- Fun and a professional work environment
- Team meals on shift
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Supplier trips and visits
- Flexibility to move within the Group
- Substantial discounts across the group
- annual parties
- 28 days' holiday
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.