Blue Arrow have opportunities for full time Business Administrators with a leading UK banking organisation based in South Gyle, Edinburgh. Benefits of working with Blue...
Location: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
Pay Rate: £9.00ph - Potential performance based pay rise after 6 months
Contract Term: Temporary - Minimum 6 month contract - Permanent prospects are high
Working Times: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
· Full paid training
· Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
· Overtime and bonus incentives
· Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
· Instant access to online retail discounts
· Annual Bonus
This admin based Business Banking Administrator role is perfect for those who love to work systematically and efficiently, with little to no telephony work involved it's a great opportunity to work within a big banking brand without spending your day fielding telephone enquiries.
Working in a small team of 8-10 people and reporting to the Team Manager, your working day will involve processing requests from business banking customers. Business Administrators work on both switching and requesting tasks as needed. A switching task involves the switching of accounts by business customers and a request task involves processing any time-sensitive requests made by business customers.
Your place of work will in the EH12 area of Edinburgh. The location is supported by great transport links so getting to work is easy via public transport with the added bonus of an onsite staff car park for those who drive. The workplace benefits from an onsite canteen featuring a Starbucks and communal breakout areas for all staff to use.
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level.
- Process work in line with agreed procedures rules or scripts.
- To schedule and prioritise allocated work on a daily basis.
- Learn the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output.
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary (i.e. a team leader/manager/other group) and log if appropriate.
- Liaise with internal/external banking customers and clients.
- Maintain and update information held on a data base or manually.
- Maintain records for audit purposes.
- Confident in processing a high volume of transactions while maintaining high level of accuracy at all times.
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including Excel, Word
- IT Proficient
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Continuous improvement mindset which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer-centric measures.
- A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the business end to end goals.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Positive and approachable manner.
- Team player.
- Previous customer service or customer support experience.
- Clear credit history & clear criminal record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.