Sous Chef Near Newbury High End Pub with Rooms up to £28,000 P/Annum Are you currently working as a Sous Chef and looking to take...
SOUS CHEF - HIGH END GASTRO PUB - NEAR WINDSOR
PUSHING FOR ROSETTES
£30,000 + tips
Live in available
28 days paid holiday
Discount in other venues
We have a live in position available for a Sous Chef / Senior Sous Chef at a village pub inbetween Bracknell & Windsor which is a part of a great pub company where no two pubs are the same and all have passionate people to deliver excellent food and great service to their customers.
The company ethos is all about offering unique, tasty, freshly prepared food in each of their pubs.
Chefs are given the freedom to cook what they want, when they want and as part of that team - you too could help design inspiring original menus for all occasions and seasons.
You will be supported at all times by an experienced Head Chef and Pub Manager and a strong and knowledgeable team of individuals behind the scenes - all of whom have a great deal of experience working in this ever changing industry.
The Role of a Sous Chef
- Responsibility for the running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Assisting in the recruitment, management and development of the Kitchen team
- Menu development, costing
- Wastage control
- Health and Safety monitoring
What you need to get the job of a Sous Chef
- Experience at Jnr Sous level looking to step up.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.