Do you want to work for a revolutionary company within the Banking sector who offer unrivalled training and development opportunities?Do you have administration experience,...
Looking for a full time Office Administrator & PA
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our Client's family run property investment business.
You will be at the heart of ensuring our day to day operations run smoothly. Although you will report directly to our office manager, we operate a flat structure so you will have many opportunities to work closely with the whole team and expand your growth by getting involved with new tasks as and when they rise.
* Diary management - managing the directors calendar, co-ordinating various schedules and booking meetings in and out of the office.
* Arranging travel - booking taxis and flights. Assisting with train routes.
* Co-ordinating and liaising with key stakeholders - writing letters and email, proving required information.
* Learning to operate new systems and processes as and when they are implemented.
* Administrative duties - photocopying, filing, completing forms, writing letters, managing calls, dealing with post, managing emails.
* Office maintenance - Opening and closing the office, managing office stock, preparing board rooms ahead of meeting, managing cleaning staff.
* Greetings clients in a friendly and professional manner - directing them to meeting rooms and preparing teas & coffees.
* Managing the family's personal affairs - ensuring insurance renewals and payments are completed on time, responding to RSVPs, booking appointments.
* Assisting Directors with ad hoc tasks.
Skills, Qualities & Experience:
* Proficient in MS Excel and MS word.
* Great organisational skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective communicator - able to write and speak clearly and professionally
We are looking for a 'do-er'. Someone with proactive mind-set who uses initiative when approaching tasks and is not afraid to ask questions. Although you will be part of a team, many aspects of your role will require you to work independently so you will need to have a strong work ethic and enjoy taking ownership of your responsibilities.
No prior experience in property is required as we will teach you everything you need to know.
Our office is based in the heart of Edgware, North London, easily accessible by public transport and within walking distance of many local amenities and shops.
Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please apply here or call CJ at the Harrow Branch 0208 861 0770 for further information.