Mobile Cleaning Supervisor/Team Leader
Flexible working hours and days
40 hours per week
£9.75 per hour
Blue Arrow Recruitment currently is recruiting Cleaning Mobile Supervisor in Southampton area. This position is temporary to permanent which means after 3 months client offers permanent contract. You do need to have valid UK driving licence. Client will provide training and company's car.
- Providing the highest level of cleaning service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients' specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all client requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility where required e.g. hand towels, soap, toilet rolls etc where needed.
- Ensuring regular checks are carried out to the equipment/machines used during hours of work and all the equipment is left clean and in good working order at the end of your shift, reporting any defects to your Line Manager
- Using such equipment as necessary to provide the service e.g. vacuum cleaners, mopping systems (wet and dry), scrubber dryer's etc.
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations.
- Adhere to the cleaning schedule and ensure cleaning tasks are carried out in a safe and timely manner
- To carry out periodic cleaning according to the required programme provided.
- Only to use the chemicals that have been instructed by your Line Manager in the correct manner.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Attend training sessions as required
- Ensure equipment is clean and ready for other cleaning staff to use at the end of your shift
- To be a good team player with your colleagues and staff in your area of work.
- To attend all team briefings/meetings when required.
- To engage in the Company's 'Your Voice Counts' process.
- To actively participate in the company's 'Job Chat' process.
PLEASE APPLY NOW