Caretaker assistant, St Albans, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm £8.50phMonday to FridaySociable hoursImmediate startWeekly pay!This is a temporary requirement for our client located in central St...
Job Title: Cleaner
Contract: Temporary ongoing long term
Hourly Rate: £9.45-£10.00
Start Date: Monday 9th december
Hours: Monday to Friday (Mon-Fri 7.30am to 3.30pm)
I am looking to speak with cleaners for a position I am working on based in a hospital in Slough - start date Monday 9th December 2019.
You will be working an ongoing contract with the view to become long term. You must have some cleaning experience and training will be provided.
* The contract starts 09/12/2019
* Ongoing contract
* Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm
Key responsibilities include
* Responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
* High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
* Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
* Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
* Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
* Liaise with ward staff on a regular basis and following clear guidelines as requested
* Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines
This role will require you to have a DBS if you have a DBS or are interested in doing one apply now and I will contact you within 14 days