Are you passionate about Customer Service? Would you like to work for a leading financial organisation? I am currently recruiting for our client who has...
Position: Fraud Advisers
Salary: £9.50 - £10.12 per hour
Type: Full time Mon - Sun shifts
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant looking for your next challenge? Perhaps you consider yourself someone with an impeccable eye for detail who loves to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction?
Working for one of the worlds largest banking groups and offering you the opportunity and insight into the world of banking this role will afford the chance to build a successful career. Maybe you wanting to work for a company that can offer you hours that will work around your requirements? If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
* Experience working in busy fast paced environment
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* A keen eye for detail
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Hardworking and reliable
* Onsite parking
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Ongoing coaching and training
* 28 days holiday
* The chance to win a superstar award monthly
* Flexible hours to suit your needs
* Over time available
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?