Our rapidly growing cleaning sector is looking for a cleaner that can handle some dirty work. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating a...
Position: Bar Supervisor
Start Date: ASAP
Where: Keele, Stoke-on-Trent
We have an exciting opportunity to work on assignment with one of our clients within the Keele area as a Bar Supervisor.
This role will involve being responsible for the day-to-day operation and supervision of the bar. Supervising and assisting in the development and the performance of the team, while delivering and promoting excellent standards of customer service. Creating a friendly and welcoming environment.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience running a busy bar
* Be comfortable being responsible for senior and casual bar assistants
* Be prepared to delegate tasks to staff to cover service
* Manage stock takes in accordance with procedure
* Commit to continuous improvement by proactively seeking ways to improve the customer experience
* Be flexible to work weekends and evenings
27-35 hours per week
Part time hours during Term Time
£10.28 per hour
Simply follow the on-screen instructions that should prompt you to send a CV. Please call 01782 714728 and ask for the catering team for any questions you may have.