Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant...
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a PAYROLL AND FINANCE ASSISTANT for our fantastic client based in Derby. Due to a recent growth within this department, our client is looking for a suitable candidate who can demonstrate the company's values, and work as a key member of the team within a busy office environment.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am - 5:30pm)
Duties will include:
* Payroll (main duties)
* Credit Control
* Sales Ledger
* Supplier Payment Runs
* Customer DD Collections
* Bank Reconciliations
* Customer Queries
* General administrative duties as required
* Previous extensive Payroll experience is essential
* Previous Finance experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Excel
* Experience with SAP is desirable
* Previous experience working in a busy office environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a great company.
* Ongoing development and progression opportunities in a fast growing and exciting business.
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Extra Day holiday for Birthday
* Private Healthcare Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Flexible Working
* Free beverages
* Free biscuits, fresh fruit and sweets
* £1,200 refer a friend bonus
* Social Committee focusing on social events
* Monthly food treats
* Discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
* Free help and advice on wellbeing
* Save money on holidays
Located in Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. This site is also easily commutable to via bus services.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.