Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in commercial staffing, including but not limited to Office Administration, Office Management, Reception, Secretarial & PA, Accountancy & Finance, Legal (Pre-Qualified), Medical (Clerical), Public Sector, Customer Services / Call Centre and Sales
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our reputable client in Sheffield.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing various client accounts
- Purchase Ledger duties
- Entering purchase orders and invoices via Sage
- Chasing invoices with clients
- Managing, entering data and reviewing job costings via excel spreadsheets
- Checking contractor timesheets
- Raising sub-contractor payments and VAT invoices
- Supporting with client inquiries via telephone and email
- Maintaining an online and paper filing system
- General accounts administration duties when required
- AAT OR ACCA Qualified
- 2 to 3 years experience as an accounts administrator / assistant
- Experience using Sage 50
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If you are interested in this position, please click the apply button. Alternatively call Rhys, our commercial temps specialist on 0114 272 2600 for more details.