Job title: Chef de partie Location: Brighton outskirts, Sussex ( 10 miles radius )Contract type: Permanent full timeSalary: £24,000 P/A + tips ( very...
Chef - Contract Catering - Eastbourne - £20,000 P/A - work life balance
Chef required for a leading contract catering company that has units all over the UK. Currently recruiting for a Chef to join their expanding team in Eastbourne that caters for large numbers. As a Chef you will work on 5 out 7 days bases, with weekends on rota basis , on a 40 hours per week contract, all straight shifts, will be privileged to have Christmas and Easter off and this employment will provide you with a great work/life balance.
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
- To assist in the development and planning of menus
- Producing dishes to meet the required high standards
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene at all times
- Work alongside other chefs in the kitchen assisting them if or when required
What you need to get the job as a Chef:
- Experience at Chef Level in a contract catering/banqueting environment that caters for large numbers
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent - or to have relevant experience
- Experience cooking with fresh produce
- Excellent communication skills and personal presentation
- Be able to go through an enhanced DBS Check
- Great working hours with Christmas and Easter off
- 40 hours per week contract on straight shifts
- Great benefits and opportunity for career progression within this national company
- Annual salary of up to £20,000 per annum + company benefits
To apply for this role please press "Apply" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process