Chef de Partie/Pastry- Golf Club£25kStraight shifts 7am 3pm/ 8am 4pmAddlestone, SurreyGolf Club based in the centre of Surrey, looking for a Chef de Partie who...
SNR CHEF DE PARTIE - GOLF CLUB - AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
Property to rent on site! (live in accommodation)
On site live in £350 p/m bills paid in a bungalow
Job title: SOUS/2ND CHEF /SNR CHEF DE PARTIE
Location: NEAR AMERSHAM, BUCKS
Salary: CIRCA £25,000
Shifts: ROUGHLY 45 HOURS, SLIGHTLY MORE IN PEAK TIMES, DAY TIME SHIFTS APART FROM WHEN THERE ARE FUNCTIONS. OFFERS A WORK/LIFE BALANCE COMAPRED TO MOST ROLES IN THE HOSPITALITY SECTOR
Brilliant independent golf club needing a 2nd chef on a full time basis, working within a small team.
They cook fresh ingredients and cater for a lot of weddings and functions. This elegantly decorated golf club has a great core of members as well as regular societies and guest golfers. You'll work closely with Head Chef to cater for a multitude of events as well as the day to day catering.
Main Duties of the Chef
* Work in a team of 4
* Deputise in the absence of the Sous Chef
* Run an environment that is clean, tidy and organised at all times
* Ensure maximum utilisation of food
* Help run food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
Requirements for a Chef
* Hotel / Restaurant/ Golf Club / Contract Catering background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
* Good verbal and written English
* The right to work in the United Kingdom
Rewards of the Chef
* Fantastic company benefits
* Work for a prestigious club
* Up to £25 - £26k
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.