We are looking for individuals who can deliver a high quality, customer focused service regarding the delivery of our patients' medications and associated supplies and...
The Contact Centre deals with incoming calls and enquiries from a variety of customers including residents, applicants and external agencies. These cover the full range of frontline customer services including housing, homelessness and repairs
A contact centre advisor provides a professional, high quality and customer focused service ensuring all internal and external contacts are answered politely and promptly within the agreed service standards .This will include phone calls, emails, voicemails, texts and all other customer enquiries across a broad range of topics
You will deliver a service to meet the individual needs of all customers and wherever possible resolve enquiries at first point of contact.
You will be expected to be an effective member of the Contact Centre team providing a seamless service to all customers and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To politely and professionally answer all calls, emails, voicemails and texts offered within agreed timescales and service standards.
- Deliver First Contact Resolution by completing all enquiries and transactions without referral to another source wherever possible.
- Efficiently handle the peaks and troughs in workload associated with all housing-related enquiries.
- Accurately input information into computer systems.
- Consistently deliver customer service focused targets as specified.
- To complete Customer Satisfaction surveys and all outbound activities in line with team objectives
- To challenge existing procedures to develop better working practices and improve service delivery to customers.
- Share knowledge and Work collaboratively to improve personal and team performance
- Operate within relevant company policies
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required as directed by the Team Manager or Customer Contact Manager.
- You will be responsible for your own Health and Safety and that of colleagues and customers in accordance with SCH's Health and Safety Policy. You will be expected to bring to the attention of your Line Manager any hazards you identify and raise concerns which you may have about Health and Safety in the workplace.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future