Head Chef Contract Catering Blandford £10.50p/h Monday to Friday Role Overview:Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and...
Head Chef - Contract Catering - Salisbury £10p/h
Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress and recognised as a leading player in the contract catering industry.
The hours are Monday-Friday, 1 with occasional weekends when functions are booked, 40 hour contract,
all overtime is paid as in when occurs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Head Chef will Include:
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* Stock control
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Head Chef:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Previous experience working in a busy environment
* Looking for a new Challenge.
* Work life balance as it is a Monday - Friday Working week, 1 out of 4 weekends, 40 hours contract.
* £10 per
* Opportunity to progress and gain further catering qualifications.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.