A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in...
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
We are seeking for an Assistant Chef Manager - Sous Chef to work for a School. A leading education contract catering and one of the country's best independent prep school.
As an Assistant Chef Manager - Sous Chef you will have a background from school catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. As a Sous Chef you must be a real foodie for this role.
Key information: Sous Chef
- Salary : £13.0 p/h - £21,000.00
- Sector: Education - School
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 3.00 pm)
- Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week - Term time
- Location : CR2 - South Croydon
Key Responsibilities: Sous Chef
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- NVQ or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.