Blue Arrow have lots of exciting opportunities working in temporary assignments across Edinburgh!We supply agency workers to many dynamic, fun and varied clients across the...
Blue Arrow is looking for Kitchen Porters in Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Kitchen Porter will be important part of the catering team to help run food service smoothly.
This is temporary ongoing position with no end date.
The role is for Public Sector such as - schools, care homes, community centres, colleges and universities.
Full time hours available - Monday to Friday
Hours - 0800-1530
Kitchen Porter's General duties (Can vary depending on the client's requirements):
- Basic cleaning jobs
- Collect and wash up pots and pans
- Clean food preparation areas
- Clean kitchen equipment (deep cleaning may be required)
- Organising the storeroom
- Food preparation
- Plating up food
These roles are subject to PVG and costs are met by applicant.
If you were to join Blue Arrow we can offer you the following:
- Earn up to 28 days holiday a year
- CV & Skill training if required
- Full support and assistance
- Competitive hourly rate (£8.21-£9.50)
- Weekly pay
If you are interested then please apply with your CV.