CHEF DE PARTIE CONTRACT CATERING £10.50 p/hTERM TIME40 HOURS A WEEKJob title: CHEF DE PARTIE Location: RUDGEWICK, WEST SUSSEX Salary: £10.50 PER HOUR Shifts: 40...
Head Chef needed for a 4 star hotel near Crawley. The hotel is the venue of choice in the area for romantic weddings but can also cater for other large or small events.
They cook to a high standard and focus on intimate dining in a smaller restaurant with around 40 covers. They also do corporate events and functions.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head Chef (Horsham):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Working closely with the Head Chef to plan menus
- Using fresh ingredients to produce high quality, appetising food
- Managing a team of 4 chefs
What you need to be successful in the Head Chef role (Horsham):
- Past experience working in hotels
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Passion for producing quality food to the best of your ability
Rewards and Benefits of the Head Chef role (Horsham):
- £35k per annum
- £1k bonus
- Work in an intimate environment that focuses on quality
- Opportunity to be creative
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.