Chef de Partie Eastleigh Hotel 4* Salary of £19,760.00 Our client, a leading player in the hospitality industry is looking for an experienced Chef de...
Chef de Partie - Eastleigh - Hotel 4* - Salary of £19,760.00
Our client, a leading player in the hospitality industry is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to lead their large brigade.
The hotel restaurant boasts a superb choice of dishes served daily.
This hotel is part of a large group of hotels with fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities. You will be working min 40 hrs. a week on mixed shift.
Car is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Eastliegh):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Eastliegh):
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Eastliegh):
- Salary of £19,760.00 per annum
- Great career progression opportunities
- Live-in accommodation available
- How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process