We are actively seeking Warehouse Operatives to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston on aTemporary ongoing basis.The main duties and responsibilities...
Warehouse Operatives x8 - Alfreton - Temporary chance of earning £350 per week
Job title: Warehouse Operatives x8
Location: Alfreton DE55
Contract type: Temporary - perfect for anyone looking for temporary work or anyone who has just been laid off and looking to get straight back into work, or even someone looking for short term temporary work.
Hourly rate/Salary: £9.00p/h overtime at £13.50p/h when worked over 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking to recruit several warehouse staff for our client based in Alfreton, within the South Normanton industrial estate. This is due to their current expansion of a brand new warehouse. This role can offer a fantastic pay rate of £9p/h, and a chance to work for a fantastic, friendly and very reputable company.
* Fantastic company to work for
* Chance for overtime when worked more than 37.5 hours per week.
* Great rates of pay at £9p/h overtime £13.50p/h
* Holiday entitlement
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform
* Weekly pay
The working hours
Initially this role can offer one week work to start with, this may be extended but does depend on performance and if it suitable for yourself. Our client does use us throughout the year and have more dates already confirmed for January 2020. This role will start on the 6th December 2019. The hours will be Monday to Friday working 6am till 6pm. There may be occasions where weekend may be required flexibility is a must.
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great. If you're limited to public transport, then it would be proven difficult to get to the site for 6am, however if you live close to Alfreton there are bus routes available. Our Client is based in the South Normanton areas of Alfreton close to Mccarthur glen on Berristow Lane.
Main Duties include:
* General Warehouse Duties
* Packing & Picking materials into boxes daily, at a fast-paced speed
* Labelling parcels ready to be dispatched the same working day
* Loading goods onto vehicles - which can involve heavy lifting at times.
* Checking stock
* Manual handling
* Packaging their product for distribution
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience within the Production/warehousing environment
* Hardworking and reliable
* Safety boots
* Must be able to get to Alfreton
* Must be polite and friendly.
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time - Will be repetitive work
* Able to start immediately
We are looking to register suitable candidates next week for a start on the 6th December 2019
If you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application, or give us a call at our office to discuss