We are currently recruiting for various schools within the Essex area for School Chefs/Cooks. The working times will be from 7am to 3pm, depending on...
Are you looking for a new challenge before the New Year?
Are you a reliable Chef that is looking for the perfect work life balance?
Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and talented Chef to come and join a fantastic team in a school in Maidstone. Based just outside Kings Hill our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef to be part of a well organised team which produces a well-balanced diet for children of the school.
Our Client is offering a position as a Chef De Partie in the kitchen working term time only, 39 weeks of the year. As this role is only working term time only, your pay will be divided by 12 months. Meaning that you will still be paid during the holidays. The hours that you will work Mon-Friday 6.5 hours a day. Giving you your evenings and weekends back to you.
No DBS? No problem! Our client will run all DBS checks when going through the application process which will be paid for.
- In charge of day to day management of your work
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children and staff
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Providing suitable food for dietary requirement
The ideal candidate-
- Will have previous experience in working in a Kitchen with Fresh food
- Will have Knowledge on providing suitable food for dietary requirements
- Will Have experience in a contract catering environment or similar
- Will be able to work efficiently and quickly whilst keeping your area of work clean and tidy
- Will be punctual and proactive within the working environment
If you are interested in the role then apply today! Furthermore you can contact Callum at the Maidstone branch on 01622 662 144