Warehouse Operative needed!!We are currently looking for a warehouse operative with valid forklift and counter balance licence. Experience needed. Temporary position for 3 weeks. Monday...
Blue Arrow are working with an award winning client to recruit for a permanent, full time member of staff, to join their Hitchin team, as a Warehouse Operative.
The role will support the Warehouse Team, by meeting customer service levels through completion of allocated Warehouse activities. Ensuring accuracy in receipt of goods, stock movement, picking, packing and loading functions, will be essential.
* To ensure that all orders are picked, checked, packed and dispatched, on time, and right-first time, in accordance with current operating procedures.
* You will be responsible in ensuring stock and associated receipts are processed and booked-in accurately.
* Liaise with other members of the team to prioritise the booking in and dispatch of stock to meet customer service requirements.
* Within the role you will be required to partake in stock takes and stock management.
* As an ongoing task you will be expected to ensure high standards of cleanliness within the Warehouse and to keep all areas clear of debris.
* Manage engineering return orders from receipt to return to stock.
* Previous Warehousing experience essential.
* Must be able to work to demanding targets and KPI's within defined timescales.
* Excellent numeric and literacy ability.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
The role requires the right candidate to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.00 to 17.00
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
* Competitive Salary.
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
* SMART Pension Scheme.
* Support for your healthcare needs- plus access to an Employee Assistance Programme including counselling and legal support.
* Life Insurance.
* Discounts with a number of retailers.
* Long Service Awards.
* Staff Recognition Schemes.