HGV 7.5T Driver, Bristol, £9.95p/h £11.03p/h Are you an experienced HGV 7.5T or Class 2 driver, who can demonstrate great customer service & skilled driving,...
Driving with a very recognisable online retailer, delivering computers, fridges, smart homes and smartphones, across the whole of South Wales.
You will be working a shift pattern of 5 days on and 3 days off (weekends included), with projected shift times of 07:00am-19:00pm. You will be working an average of 45 hours per week.
You'll be delivering excellent service to customers, delivering a variety of products to customer's properties, across South Wales.
As a 7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver, your duties will include:
- Driving a 7.5 Tonne Vehicle, loaded with a variety of products
- Working with a Driver's Mate, you will has assistance with the loading and unloading of the products
- Ensuring that you plan your daily routes correctly and efficiently
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Completing necessary driver and vehicle safety checks
- Using Sat-Nav provided by the company effectively
Skills and qualifications required:
- Valid (In Date) UK Driving Licence (Category C1) - Allowing you to drive a vehicle that weighs up to 7.5 Tonnes
- Valid (In Date) CPC Card
- Valid (In Date) Digital Tachograph (Tacho) Card
- Previous Multi-Drop experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Sufficient understanding of The South Wales Geographical Location
- Great customer service skills
- A good degree of physical fitness, due to the demands and nature of the role (loading/unloading parcels from vehicle)
- The ability to use Parcel Scanner and Driver's Sat-Nav
If successful with you application and the registration process, there are going to be Inductions Dates taking place on Sunday the 24th of November and Sunday the 1st of December 2019.
Both Inductions will begin at 08:00am and last approximately 6 hours. This would be a paid induction, so you would be paid £10.00 per hour from when you arrive at the induction, until it finishes.
In return we offer:
- Ongoing Work from as soon as the first week of December, lasting till at least January 2020
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities are available
- Excellent Hourly Pay Rate of £10.00 per hour
- Opportunity to work an average of 45 hours per week
- Blue Arrow Superstars Reward Scheme where you can win a voucher for being an Employee of the Month
If this sounds of an interest to you, please call Cameron at Blue Arrow Cardiff on 02920 224000, or alternatively apply online with an up to date CV and Contact Details.