Looking for some extra cash? Want to work in a fun environment? Love the festive season?Waiter/Food and Beverage AssistantIndustry: Hospitality and cateringLocation Information: Uxbridge and...
Blue Arrow Lewisham Catering is currently recruiting for 2 Breakfast Waiting Staff to work for one of our client, a boutique hotel who services a hospital in Euston Area.
The Breakfast Waiting Staff is a temporary to permanent role and part time which requires you to be fully available from Monday to Sunday and from 7 until 11 in the morning. You will work on a rota basis, 4 or 5 days a week for 16/20 hours in total. Salary will be £8.80 per hour. Auto pension and paid holidays. Immediate Start.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULTS AREAS:
1. To ensure that all food is presented to customers in a professional manner in compliance with statuary guidelines and regulations
2. To maintain strict portion control, ensuring that all produce used within the catering service is of the highest quality
3. To assist with the preparation and production of menu items and hospitality as required.
4. To undertake cashier duties in line with standing financial procedures including till reconciliation, as required.
5. To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained in the catering department in line with current legislation and contractual requirements
6. To prevent wastage and damage to foodstuffs and equipment within the catering department
7. To participate in any training or meetings required to undertake the duties of this post
8. To prepare and store food items in accordance with company procedures and legislative requirements.
9. To deliver and collect hospitality as directed.
10. To maintain accurate records as required by best practise, company procedures and current legislation
11. Operation of catering equipment in accordance with training
12. Demonstrate a clear and effective alignment with the operational objectives and the commercial interests of IFM
13. To maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene in line with Interserve's Hygiene Code of Practise.
14. To understand and look after customers with special needs
Knowledge & Experience
* Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable .
* Previous cash handling experience
Skills & Abilities
* Good Literate and Numerate skills
* Ability to follow instructions methodically
* Able to work without supervision
* Good verbal communication skills
* Calm manner, capable of working under pressure
* Flexible approach to work as role may involve unsociable hours
* Good standard of personal hygiene
* A passion for food
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Standard DBS check and Food Hygiene. To apply please send your CV.