We are currently seeking for a strong Head Chef for one of our contract catering clients at their site based in Watford.As the Head Chef...
Monday to Friday
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Chef Manager to work in a busy staff restaurant for a prestigious client in Reading. The ideal candidate will have a strong finiancial understanding, and have strong IT skills.
The Successful Candidate:
- Have strong leadership skills as you will be required to lead and motivate an experienced team.
- A real foodie, this is a very hands on role.
- Exceptional standards in all aspects of food service, attention to detail is important.
- Good communication and IT skills.
- Innovative person with a positive out going disposition and a can do approach.
- Financially astute and able to manage a budget and produce financial reports.
- Proven track record of continually improving standards and achieving targets is essential.
- Maintain health & safety responsibilities.
- Chef Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Salary from £32,000 - £35,000p.a depending on experience
- 40 hour week, however there will be some evening events
- Overtime is paid
- Roughly 500 covers daily
- Managing a team of 8
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.