Position: Chef / CookLocation: Woodstock, OX5Sector: School Contract CateringPay Rate: £10.58 P/HType: Permanent, 42 hours per week (07:00 to 15:30) WORK LIFE BALANCE MONDAY TO...
Sector: Educational Sector - School
Location: Didcot, OX11 Hourly Rate: Up to £11.00 p/h
Type: Permanent, 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8:00-14:00) TERM TIME ONLY
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great primary school in Oxfordshire countryside. The client is looking for an experienced Chef who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to help lead a fun and also professional team.
The role is to manage the operational team to meet the Client and Company objectives, provide and maintain the highest possible standards of food service and maximise the profitability of the site. To provide high quality food in all areas within budget constraints.
- Conduct the purchase, storage and security of food in line with company procedures
- Produce and present food alone and in conjunction with the kitchen team, maximising customer appeal meeting and where possible, exceeding expectation.
- Recruit, train and manage the performance of the team ensuring effective performance in current job and development for the future.
- Manage the day to day operation in line with Client and Company quality and service standards and agreed budget.
- Meet all Client and Company administration and reporting requirements
- Promote and instil belief in Customer Service ensuring customer expectations are met and where opportunities arise, exceeded.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures & standards are in place and followed.
- Monitor Client, Company and Legislative policies and procedures ensuring consistent compliance.
- Build and maintain regular communication links with Client ensuring quality information is exchanged when appropriate.
- Up to £11.00 p/h
- Term Time Only - 39 weeks of the year
- Sociable hours that offer a better work / life balance
- DBS Check
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.