Warehouse Operative REQUIRED DERBY MELBOURNELocation: Melbourne, DerbyshireHours of work: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00Contract type: Temp to PermSalary: £8.21 per hourWe are currently recruiting for a...
Warehouse Cleaners - immediate start
Contract type: Temporary Ongoing
Hourly rate: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 6AM-2PM
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Cleaners for one of our clients based in Ripley.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for ongoing work with potential of securing a permanent contract. This role offers social working hours which can suit around other commitments.
Starting time is flexible which can be discussed prior you accepting the assignment.
This role will include cleaning of: staff facilities, canteens and factory areas.
This role would suit those who are looking for flexible working hours around other commitments such as: studies, child care or even just another job.
It is a dusty environment to work in, please consider this prior applying for the role.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible hours
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
* My Blue Arrow App - to control your availability
* Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
* Cleaning of the warehouse
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery (if required)
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience in cleaning environment
* Good time management
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately
If this is something that you are looking for, please click APPLY today and submit your up-to-date CV.