Are you an experienced driver counterbalance and reach truck driver who can play a crucial role in supporting logistic and manufacturing operation? And do you...
FLT Drivers - REACH AND COUNTERBALANCE LICENCES NEEDED
Blue arrow are searching for Forklift drivers with valid reach truck and counterbalance licenses that have experience in a similar role. Licences must be accredited and dated within the past 3 years. The business is a modern and internationally known production company that provides excellent working conditions and facilities for employees.
As a fork lift driver your responsibilities are to complete changeovers in regards to production plan, any overall fork lift duties and to feed production line with components
- You must have previous experience on Reach Truck and Counterbalance
- You must have a great eye for detail
- you must have worked in a logistic/warehouse environment before
- You must be proactive and eager to learn
- You must be aware of all aspects of health and safety and comply
- Be a team player but also work on own initiative
- You must be flexible with shifts and have own transport if not from the local area
Pay and hours:
Days - 6am to 2:30pm Monday to Thursday and 6am to 12pm on Friday (hourly rate starts at £9.21)
Afternoons - 2:30pm to 11pm (hourly rate starts at £9.73) Nights (£10.25)
Pay rate increase is available following successful probation period of 4 weeks (quality driving, no incidents or accidents and good attendance)
Great bonus scheme (up to £700 paid every 6 months after qualifying period)
Blue Arrow Rewards Scheme
Only 15 minute drive from nearest City.
Temp to perm opportunities
Great onsite canteen
Valid Reach and Counterbalance license
Employment referencing with no gaps.
Please Click apply today with an up to date CV, call 07843 211553 / 07741 331659 or alternatively text FLT to either or both numbers.