Assistant Manager Food-Led Pub Lyndhurst- Salary £25k An Assistant Manager is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub in a large village situated...
Assistant Manager -Hotel-Lyndhurst-£27,000.00 - 29,000.00 pa
Our client is a stunning country house hotel located near Lyndhurst. This hotel is medium sized and has an award winning restaurant and function rooms. They are currently recruiting for a Assistant Manager with excellent customer service skills. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days per week to include some weekends. This role offers maximum salary of £29,000.00 per annum, depending on experience, plus tips.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
* Hands on management of the award winning restaurant and bar
* Train and motivate the team
* Ordering/monitoring stock
* Cellar management
* Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
Assistant Manager Requirements:
* Experience as Assistant Manager in a quality, food-led Inn or hotel
* A natural leader
* Willingness to learn and progress
* Passionate about the hospitality industry
* Good food & beverage knowledge
* Salary of £27,000.00 - 29,000.00 per annum
* Share of the tips
* Meals on duty
* Free Parking - please note own transport is essential due to location
* Great career progression opportunities
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.