Sales Admin 15k 18K based in Kent This permanent full time role would suit you if Good organisation skills must be able to plan...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for experienced ADMINISTRATORS working within the Civic Centre
Please note these are temporary positions to start as soon as possible, so please only apply if you are immediately available.
We require experience of processing premises licences, DPS's, TEN's, Personal licences etc.
1) To contribute to reports to Section meetings. Departmental Management Team/Council Committees and other fora as appropriate.
2) To analyse statistics and prepare reports of findings.
3) To assist in studies of service provision and procedures including monitoring of letter quality and timeliness.
4) To take initiatives where practicable in carrying out duties within a set framework.
5) To supervise staff as required including training and monitoring of performance.
6) To prepare and maintain technical and other documents including presentation of computerised information.
7) To draft correspondence relating to the area of work.
8) To assist with budget and performance monitoring as required.
9) To offer advice to the public both on the telephone and in face to face situations on the provision of service.
* Any other duties that are deemed appropriate due to the needs of the business
* General administrative duties as required
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Confident telephone manner
* IT literate, including Excel, Word, Outlook
* Good time management, accuracy and organisational skills
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above roles, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.