Are you looking for a role that can give you the responsibility you have been craving? Maybe you are looking for the next step in...
Due to growth within the business a fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Area Manager to work for a well-known Contract Caterer, looking after multiple Schools (Secondary & Primary) in the West London area.
As an Area Manager you will understand and deliver client & company service standards, continually strive to exceed them through a pro-active, responsible and committed approach.
You will be responsible for 10/15 Schools, ensuring the service is managed in line with the client requirements and you will be reporting to the Operations Director.
Key information: Area Manager
- Salary : £30,000 per annum - TERM TIME ONLY
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Within West London - Chelsea, Westminster
- Current and full driving license and reliable vehicle essential
- Mileage paid to and from Schools
Key Responsibilities: Area Manager
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Complete Client Services audits, ensuring minimum standards are achieved or exceeded
- Develop and continually strive to improve the performance and skills of the Area Support team and all catering staff
- Continually strive to increase sales through increased meal numbers and hospitality sales, whilst effectively controlling food costs
- To plan, organise and control the Catering Establishments' operations to ensure that the food quality, presentation and service are provided to the appropriate Group Schools standards
- To assist the Manager Client Services in preparing the Annual Budget
- To produce cost/sales analyses when required by the Manager Client Services
- Involvement in menu planning, special events and hospitality events
Skills/Experience required: Area Manager
- Previous experience as a Group Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager or similar multi-site role.
- A performance driven leadership approach
- Previous contract catering experience within large volume catering
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong leadership and management ability
- Ambitious and career driven
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.