Food and Beverage Supervisor Hotel Eastleigh £8.80p/hAn F&B Supervisor is required for this modern, corporate hotel in Eastleigh. The hotel is popular with both leisure...
Are you hard working? Are you flexible? Are you looking for the next step in your career or a new change? Then we have the perfect role for you.
Our client is based in the Winchester area and we are looking for a front of house supervisor to join their team on a temporary basis and if successful to be offered a permanent position. They are looking for someone with great customer service skills, someone who is organised and has knowledge of the hospitality industry.
You will be working full time over 5 days of the week, with a range of straight shifts. Flexibility will be key for this role. Rota will change weekly.
You will be responsible for:
* Supervising the other staff members on the bar & floor
* To be an effective communicator with guests/clients and at all levels of the venue
* Managing tills throughout shift
* Cash up tills at the end of shift
* Liaising with Chef's during the shift to ensure orders are running smoothly
* To pay attention to detail in all aspects of the customer journey
* To motivate and be proactive in encouraging team commitment and spirit
* To delegate and manage distribution of workload effectively
We are looking for someone who has at least 18 months experience in the hospitality industry, you don't necessarily need supervisor experience as the client is willing to develop the right candidate and offer training courses to enhance your skills & knowledge for the role.
During your time with Blue Arrow on a temporary basis we can offer you up to 28 days holiday, skill training. If you are successful and offered a permanent role with the company there would be possible chances of bonuses & tips.
If you want to become a flexible employee with Blue Arrow then please apply below. Alternatively you can call Vlad Munteanu or Teresa Golebiewska 02380 330012