Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a Primary School in Morden...
My client is a well know charitable origination in care home and is looking for an outstanding Cook - Chef to join their Kitchen brigade. You will be working with a team of 8 members.
The successful person will need to be passionate about food, eager to learn and committed to giving the highest standards of customer service. The ability to work within a team in our fast moving environment is also essential as well as having the ability to prepare food to order whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety and compliance with hygiene regulations at all times.
Key Information: Cook / Chef
- Salary: £11.28 p/h
- Working Hours: shifts between 7am till 5.30 pm - 37.5 hrs weekly
- Working pattern: Monday to Sunday
- Location: SE3 - Blackheath
Main Duties: Cook / Chef
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Working together with the team
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
Experience/ Qualifications: Cook / Chef
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a school, care home would be an advantage.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
- DBS check
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.