We are looking for individuals who can deliver a high quality, customer focused service regarding the delivery of our patients' medications and associated supplies and...
- Delivering professional customer-focused procurement advice, guidance and/or practical support to anyone procuring on behalf of Ofwat, ensuring this is in line with the Ofwat Procurement processes
- Working with colleagues to develop a procurement pipeline activity, monitoring and reviewing to ensure it is in line with financial budgets
- Contribute to the development and use of documented policies and procedures for the procurement and ensure their application by colleagues and stakeholders
- To provide a process for project managers and other managers to carry out lower risk procurements routinely. This includes providing advice and training as required.
- To work closely with the finance team on all aspects of the audit trail from order to payment to ensure accounts are complete, accurate and timely.
- To ensure that value for money is given the highest priority and that we are transparency in doing so.
- Ensure Ofwat adheres to its requirements on procurement and compliance, using transparency as a tool to build trust and confidence in Ofwat across the regulatory sector.
- To continue to develop and maintain an effective logging and monitoring system of procurement requests and delivery, to produce regular performance reports on the volume, nature and turnaround time of requests for procurement.
- To manage the delivery of high-risk contracts in a proportionate manner that is timely, effective and efficient. This will be carried out where appropriate using frameworks.
- To establish and maintain a procurement process which promotes the completion of low-risk contracts by project managers and other managers. This will be achieved by setting out clear and consistent procedures, coaching, training and high-level process reviews and refinements.
- To ensure accurate records are kept for audit purposes and the reporting of procurements performance indicators. This will include reporting on contract evaluation performance.
- Interacts using discretion & customer-facing skills with a range of contacts outside & inside Ofwat.
- Proactive management of internal and external relationships.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future