Assistant/Duty Manager Hotel -Shepperton £24,000 Our client, a popular hotel situated on the banks of the River Thames require an enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated person...
Job title: Customer Service : Catering Front of House
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: Monday to Friday 8.21 per hour
You will be working as Front of House as part of a team serving guests for an exclusive client. The events range from; Dinners, Business functions, corporate events to Weddings and private parties.
Your role and the service you provide will be vital to ensure the high standards and reputation of this wonderful New Venue.
* Immediate start available : training day prior to start date.
* Ongoing temporary role
* Shifts Mon - Fri 9am - 3.30pm
Key responsibilities include:
* Serving guests drinks
* Serving food in a variety of different service styles including: plate service, banqueting & buffet
* Keeping the venue tidy, clearing plates and debris
* Delivering great hospitality to guest at all times
* Taking payments from guests
* Delivering a friendly professional service to ensure guest enjoy a fantastically run event
* You will be personable, helpful and friendly with a desire to deliver a good service
* You will be able to multitask and enjoy working in a busy environment in a customer facing role
* Meals on duty
* Free parking
* Training and development available
* Varied and exciting role with different events every week
* Close to main bus route
* Walking distance from train station and Bus Stop
* Free parking
* Good transport links from Reading and Maidenhead
Recruitment checks for this role:
* References will be required