Experienced head chef required for busy independent pub based in Stafford.The successful candidate is to undertake all aspects of running Kitchen which include but are...
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to join the team based in a busy pub restaurant based in Crewe.
Whilst working for us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £28,000 plus benefits.
This is a full time permanent role based in a beautiful country pub next to Betley.
As a Sous Chef you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the Head Chef's absence.
You will be involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48-hour contract
- Staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
Are you an experienced Sous Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
Yes? Then please apply directly today!