Are you a Graduate looking to start a career within a thriving company?Do you want a role working 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday No...
Do you enjoy working in Customer Service and have experience handling complaints?
Do you want a role working 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday - No weekends, late nights or early starts?
Are you looking to work market leading company who are in the Forbes Top 100 "The World's Most Innovative Companies"?
We are looking for a large number of people to work on an exciting project on behalf of one of the largest UK energy and home service companies in Leeds City Centre. Whilst initially on a 6 Month Contract, it could lead to longer term opportunities.
On top of an excellent basic salary of £19,500, you will receive some excellent benefits (subject to T&C):
* £500 commitment bonus after 18 weeks service
* 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays (rising to 27 days)
* Holiday buy/sell
* Child care vouchers
* Share ownership plan
* Company Pension Scheme
* Location: Leeds City Centre - LS11
* Hours: 37.5 per week, 09.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday
* Contract: initially 6 Months
As a Complaint Handler, you will investigate, assess and reach a conclusion on multiple customer complaints whilst maintaining high levels of customer service. You will be working in line with a number of products, procedural and regulatory requirements and accreditation will need to be achieved through the training provided in order to achieve competency in various work streams. The role will work on client projects with personal and team targets around quality and production levels
* Conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
* Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer.
* Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
* Produce a written response for the customer ensuring a high standard of communication is achieved at all times.
* Handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
* To achieve and maintain full accreditation in line with set quality model/standards
* To achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issues
* Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
* Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
* Able to evidence effective verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
* Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines -handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
* Able to demonstrate a confident and customer focussed telephone manner
* Able to maintain a customer focused approach when dealing with a range of people
Please contact our Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.