Chef ManagerReadingMonday to FridayI am currently recruiting for an experienced Chef Manager to work in a busy staff restaurant for a prestigious client in Reading....
We are currently seeking for a strong Head Chef for one of our contract catering clients at their site based in Watford.
As the Head Chef you will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen, creating menus and delivering hospitality events. Working in a team of 3 plus front of house staff you will be serving food to around 700 people thought out the day and you will be reporting to the General Manager.
Key information: Head Chef
- Salary : Up to £28,000 per annum
- Working hours: Full time/40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday / occasionally weekends
- Sector: Contract Catering - Restaurant
- Location : Watford, (WD18)
Benefits: Head Chef
- Meals on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities: Head Chef
- Fantastic knowledge & understanding on how to perfectly run every section of the kitchen
- Take a zero tolerance approach to Alleged Food Poisoning & investigating & following up
- From new chefs to existing you're committed to inspire & train them in food safety, H&S & COSHH
- Allocating tasks & responsibilities fairly & clearly to your team
- Sales, forecasts & budgets are more than numbers, you understand how important & integral they are in running a business & helping your restaurant to move forward
- Taking responsibility to ensure food leaves the pass on time, to spec, is cooked correctly & temperatures are recorded within the Due Diligence Diary which is completed appropriately on shift
- Ensuring wastage is recorded correctly & identifying & implement ways to minimise wastage
- You have exceptional product knowledge
- IT literate
- Trained to Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Adhering & implementing great Health & Safety & Food Safety practices at all times
- Actively able to inspire, lead & encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated too
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.