We are sourcing for a worldwide banking client based in Bristol City Centre. This role will require you to provide an excellent customer experience for...
We are sourcing for a worldwide banking client based in Bristol City Centre. This role will require you to provide an excellent customer experience for incoming and outbound contacts. Working as part of our team you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of operational support procedures, using your own judgment to make decisions which impact on customer outcomes.
Days: Monday to Saturday (1 in 3 Saturday Mornings)
Hours: 35 Hour Week, (done on a rota basis, to cover operating hours of 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays on 9am-1pm)
Pay rate: £11.00 per hour
Location: Harbourside, Bristol BS1
Duration: 3 months minimum (then either extended for another 3 months or you'll transfer to clients perm payroll)
About the Role:
First and foremost you'll be helping our customers across the retained organisation by answering a range of telephone enquiries. You'll be providing information on our products, acting promptly on our customers' instructions and ensuring that records are fully up to date and accurate.
The Client will provide great training and help you develop an in-depth knowledge of their products and processes. Alongside your proven communication and customer service skills this will help to ensure you deliver the high standards of service the customers expect. Because the training is so comprehensive, you don't need a background in finance or banking. You do however need experience of helping customers and answering queries.
* Manage inbound and outbound customer queries relating to Life and Pension products, keeping it simple for our customers, making it easier to do business with the client.
* Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries.
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
* Value the teams' skills and learn from everyone's mistakes.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services we provide and the value we can build into our business.
Key Skills required to apply for this role:
* Good communication - oral and written
* 1 Years Minimum experience in a call centre role
* Ability to make good decisions for customers using sound judgement - understanding customer, colleague and business impact
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
* Flexible, adaptable to change for business needs
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant Experience, please upload a CV to this site