Position: Chef Manager Monday to FridayLocation: North Oxfordshire, OX5Salary: £30,000 £32,000Type: Permanent, 40 hours per weekAre you looking for a new role which offers a...
Position: Head Chef
Location: Wantage, OX12
Salary: Up to £28,000
Type: Permanent - Early Shifts - Monday to Friday - Occassional Weekend Work
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious sporting venue in Wantage. The client is looking for a Head Chef who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to be a key member of a fun and also professional team. The contract catering company also offers a great opportunity to progress within the company.
My client is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Head Chef to join our passionate and focused team, who embody passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredient.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- A leader who will train, nurture and develop future talent with in the business.
- Has significant exposure to a variety of different commercial kitchens.
- A Strong Sous Chef looking to step into a Head Chef position.
- Significant experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Up to date knowledge of local food trends and culinary techniques.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of food quality.
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.