Assistant Manager Food Led Pub £23k-£26kNear Windsor Currently looking for a passionate Assistant Manager for a traditional, High-End Gastro Pub with 5* Guest Accommodation near...
Assistant Manager - Café/Restaurant - Outskirts of Guildford
£20,000-£22,000 depending on experience
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager for a popular café/restaurant on the outskirts of Guildford. This is a lovely establishment which is very busy, 80 covers inside alongside a garden seating area with is around 50 seats. Daytime hours alongside some evening functions. All dishes are made fresh onsite providing quality dishes and seasonal specials.
The Assistant Front of House Manager is second-in-command, and in the Front of House Manager's absence is responsible for the overall smooth day-to-day running of the café with customer satisfaction the top priority. This is a hands-on leadership role and the Assistant Manager is expected to work alongside the front of house team taking orders, serving customers and clearing tables, leading by example.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on management of the Café/Restaurant
- Serve customers and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Deal with stock management of food and beverages, to include waste management
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Help coordinate functions and events
- Ensure profitability of the cafe and working to set budgets
- Experience at Supervisor level in a quality food led operation
- Barista trained (preferred but not essential)
- Understanding of stock management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good understanding of food and efficient service
- Sound financial and commercial acumen
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Day time shifts
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.