Head Chef Horsham £35,000Head Chef needed for a 4 star hotel near Crawley. The hotel is the venue of choice in the area for...
I am looking for a committed Head Chef or an experienced Sous Chef that is seeking progression for a high-end Café in Hampshire.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join an exciting fresh food café in Hook that serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea 7 days per week. Also caters for private events. No late finishes, latest finishing time 18.00. All straight shifts.
Open seven days a week this café offers a mix of British and continental dishes.
They serve fresh, quality food made daily on site using the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Understanding of Heath & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Presentable and able to work in an open kitchen environment
- Catering background as a strong Sous chef or Head chef
- General working hours are 08.00-17.30 over 5 days with two days off
- Competitive salary and tips
- Closed at Christmas and New Year
- Training and development
- A great place to come to work and be proud of; set in the beautiful Berkshire countryside
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.