Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the contract catering sector?A fantastic opportunity as just arisen for a Chef Supervisor...
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality Head Chef for a contract caterer client at a prestigious school based in central London.
As the Head chef, you will be looking after Hospitality events and also providing the best service and food to 2,000 students on a daily basis.
You will have experienced in Hospitality/Fine dining or you will come from a corporate background, including experience in catering for high volume sites and be very much aware of current food trends.
Key information: Head Chef
- Salary : £35,000 to £40,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Sector: Education - Contract Catering
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, evenings and weekends included for Hospitality events
- Location : South West London, (SW13)
- Subject to DBS
Key Responsibilities: Head Chef
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour
- To ensure that all purchases are for fresh ingredients (where possible) and are from nominated suppliers
- To continually strive to offer new food trends and ideas to the client with the overall purpose of developing exciting menus and ensuring that the unit is continually offering new products
- Someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- We are looking for someone who is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- A leader who will train, nurture and develop future talent with in the business
- Has significant exposure to a variety of different commercial kitchens
Skills/Experience required: Head Chef
- Significant experience of working in a commercial kitchen
- Up to date knowledge of local food trends and culinary techniques
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of food quality
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.