Chef de Partie/Sous Chef Social Club Aldermaston £21,000-£24,000Are you a strong Chef de Partie or Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge and...
Are you a talented, hardworking Sous Chef looking for a fresh food, fast paced kitchen role but also maintain a work-life balance?
A Sous Chef role has become available in an educational site near Newbury.
The working week is 37.5 hours, working straight shifts and every other weekend.
As a Sous Chef within one of the area's schools you would be part or a team producing quality fresh food across school feeding, internal and external events.
The ideal Sous Chef candidate would be...
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking in a busy, fast paced environment whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
- The Sous Chef will assist in the day-to-day running of the kitchen, and running the kitchen in the head chef's absence
- To assist with special functions from time to time, some of which may occur outside of normal working hours, you will get paid overtime for any hours worked.
- To report any complaints and incidents to a member of the management team, in relation to accident, fire theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take action if practicable.
- To attend meetings, courses and training sessions as may be necessary in accordance with your duties and responsibilities.
In return, you will receive...
- Uniform Provided
- Paid overtime
- Great opportunity for development
- Full time - 52-week contract
- Work/life balance
- Hours 06.30-14.00 and 12.00-19.30
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.