Production Operatives Permanent Location: RipleySalary: £17,480 + Production Bonus Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?Blue Arrow are...
Production Operatives x5 required
Blue Arrow are seeking operatives with assembly and/or production experience to work for one of Derbyshire's most reputable, well known businesses with over 140 years of being the leading manufacturer in the their industry. Our clean and modern client has one of the highest pay grades in the area after completing successful probation period.
You will be working on a busy production line and will be assembling components to produce the product manufactured on site, quality checking is a vital aspect of this role. Whilst on site you must ensure that all aspects of health and safety are adhered to. You will be required to use air tools and electronic devices, and must be comfortable to work to targets.
Starting rate = £8.54 + shift premiums.
Pay rates are increased within 3 weeks (depending on achieving target and 100% attendance).
Further pay increases with length of service, which can be up to £13.28p/h (plus shift allowance)
Requirements and skills:
- You must be flexible to work all shifts, Days, Afters and Nights on a rotational basis
- You must be prepared to work in repetitive role and targeted environment
- You have previous experience within a production / manufacturing environment
- You have your own transport to get to Belper or live local to the site
- You have previous experience using tools
Monday to Friday -
Days: 6am - 2.30pm - Early finish of 12pm on a Friday
Afternoons: 2:30pm - 11pm - Early finish of 6pm on a Friday
Nights: 11pm - 6am (Sun starting at 8.30pm)
- Working Monday to Friday only
- Do not work all public Bank Holidays and Christmas
- 2 factory shut downs per year
- Early finish on a Friday due to shorter 6 hour shift
- Full training on position is given
Why should you apply?
An extremely well run, friendly and family Business that values all of its employees with excellent working conditions
Issued with Blue Arrow uniform
Newly refurbished rest area and homemade style canteen
Reputable company with a strong client base
Please note you must be available for training morning on 15th November and then to start on 18th November.
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you. To apply upload your CV.