Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with one of our long-standing clients to recruit for a Hotel Services Manager for their community hospital based...
Blue Arrow are working with our prestigious client to recruit for an experienced Restaurant & Bar Manager for their rosette awarded restaurant in the heart of Edinburgh. You'll be working with a world leading luxury brand which could provide you with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
You will be an integral part of the restaurant by offering your specialist knowledge of the food and drink offerings of the restaurant to promote the brand and venue reputation, and to support your colleagues of the restaurant.
You will be passionate about providing out-standing levels of customer service by ensuring that you and your team deliver a high quality dining experience.
As the Restaurant & Bar Manager, your main duties will be, but not limited to:
* Opening and closing of restaurant and the daily operations
* Have full accountability for the P&L for the venue
* Ensure staff are trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of service
* Carry out staff appraisals and performance reviews
* Ensure that all cash handling procedures are adhered to
* Manage the restaurant booking system, liaise with the kitchen and other staff
* Ensure stock is fully controlled in line with company policy
* Follow up on any negative feedback in order to positively build customer relations
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £30,000 with a share of the tips and service charge. You will also have endless career opportunities within the hotel and the group, industry leading benefits and a great working environment where your development is the priority. You will be offered various training and development courses designed to aid career progression.
If this sounds like the job for you, then we want to hear from you now! Click the "Apply Now" button to submit your CV for immediate consideration.