Outbound Call HandlerBelper£8.79 phTemporary to PermanentAre you an outgoing candidate with excellent customer service skills? Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for Aoutbound call operator for...
Blue Arrow is recruiting large number of Call Centre Agents for a busy call centre based in Belper.
If you are looking for stability, regular hours and income please get in touch with us immediately.
The interviews will take place on Friday 15th November 2019.
We can offer you 42.75 hours per week with annual salary just slightly over 19,000 + monthly performance bonus.
You would be expected to deliver excellent customer service to all customers over the phone and email, answer the call within service level
agreement, book engineer visits, utilize the Salesforce platform.
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
You would only work one Saturday in four and one Sunday in eight (subject to change due to business needs)
The place easily accessible by public transport - just over 30 mins from Derby.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
To apply please upload your CV or call Anna/ Hope on 07843211553