Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator Officer to work for our Public Sector Client, based in Glasgow City Centre. We are looking...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator Officer to work within our Public Sector Client, based in Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for an experienced administrator with advanced organisational and communication skills to support high profile programmers of work within the Health Sector
Duration of Assignment: 8-12 Weeks
Working Hours: 09.00 - 17.00 (Monday to Friday)
Pay Rate: 11.33 to £12.41 (Dependant on experience)
Key tasks will include but are not restricted to:
* Responsibility for the day-to-day management of key workstream areas.
* Supporting and maintaining appropriate and effective office management systems to ensure a smooth flow of information within the department.
* To organise and co-ordinate meetings/conferences at a national level/training events/project or steering group meetings for the team, organising diaries, taking and distributing minutes, preparing materials/delegate packs and arranging catering/equipment.
* Monitoring and reviewing management of purchase orders and funding activities aligned to NHS Education of Scotland's Standing Financial Instructions and Procurement frameworks.
* Managing communications through a variety of platforms, including multiple email boxes, telephone contact, and meetings.
These will include but are not restricted to:
* Educated to HNC level in a business administrative discipline or equivalent relevant experience
* Advanced organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your own workload
* Comfortable working on own initiative and as part of a team
* Advanced keyboard skills and experience of Microsoft packages
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.