Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working on exciting projects working with our public sector clients and are looking to speak to experienced Administrators and Receptionists!...
Blue Arrow are currently looking to recruit a friendly and efficient Receptionist to work for our Public Sector Client based in the Glasgow area.
We are looking for a Receptionist with personality and enthusiasm as well as someone who has the ability to deliver great customer service and develop relationships with guests and clients, ensuring a smooth professional operation of the reception at all times.
This is a temporary role leading to a permanent position for the right candidate!
Working Hours: (Monday to Friday) 09.00-17.00
Pay Rate: £9.77 per hr
* Answering all external and internal phone calls professionally
* Opening and distributing all incoming mail
* Managing all bookings and setting rooms up for meetings and conferences
* Enjoy working in a busy and varied role and be adept at taking any interruptions in your stride
* Ensure all stationery is stocked to agreed levels by maintaining weekly orders
* Booking travel for Senior Management upon request, in a timely and cost efficient manner
* General Office administration including filing, photocopying, typing and all other adhoc duties
What you will need:
* Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
* Strong communications skills both written and verbal
* Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues, guests and clients
* Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
* Good IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel & Word)
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.