Hotel Exeter Bar/Lounge Manager Up to £24,000 + TipsWe are a beautiful location based in Exeter with a delicious bistro dining. In the bistros and...
Hotel - Exeter - Chef de Partie - £22,500 + Tips
We are a beautiful location based in Exeter with a delicious bistro dining. In the bistros and bars, we serve classic dishes and drinks in comfortable surroundings. We are currently looking to recruit a Chef de Partie that has a good background in the kitchen and can meet our expectations in the skill that we are looking for. This could be the next step for you into a great role - we actively encourage internal development and progression.
Working a min of 40 hours per week on a mixture of shift basis. We offer service charge to all our chefs as we are a big part in making memories for our clientele and look to reward where we can.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef:
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Washing up and cleaning of the kitchen
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Making sure everything is clean and ready to use
What you need to be successful in the Chef role:
- Past experience of being a chef desirable
- Good communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ's or equivalent desirable
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world
- Service Charge
- High Street Discount Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Loads of Incentive schemes