Chef de Partie Contract Catering Salisbury £9 p/hOffering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress and recognised as a leading player in the contract catering industry....
Chef de Partie - Contract Catering - Salisbury £9 p/h
Offering excellent benefits and opportunities to progress and recognised as a leading player in the contract catering industry.
The hours are Monday-Friday, 1-4 weekends, 45 hrs a week, all overtime is paid as in when occurs. Straight Shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef De Partie:
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie:
- Experience at CDP level in a fresh food establishment
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
The Reward/Benefits - Chef De Partie:
- 18,720 per annum
- Early finish
- Training provided
- Paid overtime
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.